BMS MOTORSPORTS DEALER POLICY PACKET
The following are current policies and procedures set forth by BMS Motorsports. BMS Motorsports reserves the right to alter, or modify any of it's policies without prior notice. Please take the time to read over all policies listed in this packet, and sign in the space provided. If you have any questions, please contact our office at (951-) 274-9267.
New Dealer Policy
It is in the best interest of BMS as well as our existing dealerships to continue to limit the number of authorized dealers to only legitimate establishments in the business of selling Power sports vehicles and accessories. Therefore all new dealers are subject to a 3 month probationary period before they will be eligible to become an Authorized BMS dealership. Upon completion of this probationary period, your account will be reviewed, and when approved you will begin to enjoy the benefits of being an authorized dealer with BMS Motorsports. See your sales representative for details. BMS Motorsports reserves the right to cancel any account found in violation of the company policies set forth in this dealer agreement.
- All orders must be prepaid. All checks and transactions must be cleared with our bank prior to any product leaving our warehouse.
- BMS accepts the following forms of payment:
- Wire Transfer
- Cashier's check or Money order (Overnight Express Mail)
- Company Check (Check must clear before Product can ship)
- Credit Card (Credit Card Authorization Form must be completed prior to order processing)
- If purchaser is paying by credit card, purchaser is required to complete the BMS Motorsports Credit Card Authorization Form prior to any Credit Card transactions. If a credit card transaction is to exceed a total of $1,000.00, buyer must complete the BMS Motorsports High Dollar Credit Card Authorization form before any transactions can be completed.
- Prior to purchasing buyer should research any applicable state, county or local laws and regulations regarding the purchasing and selling of any motorized vehicles in your area. BMS Motorsports is in no way required to provide this information to any prospective dealer.
- No refunds of exchanges are allowed(In some cases, BMS may refund the Dealers purchase price only, dealers profit and any other expenses incurred are not the responsibility of BMS Motorsports).
- BMS Motorsports imposes a purchase minimum of 2 units a month.
After Sale Service
- Dealership must have the capability to provide Complete customer service. Assembly, Sales, After Sale Service, Repairs and Parts service. All initial assemblies, as well as repairs and vehicle diagnosis must be completed by a professionally trained technician.
Dealership must follow all warranty policies and procedures set for by the BMS Motorsports Factory Limited Warranty. This warranty fully explains the procedures necessary to acquire warranty parts, purchase parts, warranty limitations and restrictions for all bikes as well as duration and exclusions. This warranty is included in this Dealer Packet. This must be readily available to all consumers
- Dealer must follow BMS warranty Policy, not dealer’s own policy.
- The engine should be returned to BMS, if it’s malfunction in warranty period.
- Labor compensation can apply only for full price(not promotion or sale price) and only will be a credit on your next order.
- Dealer has the responsibility to provide repair services to all BMS Motorsports customers, whether the unit requiring repair was purchased you’re your dealership or not.
- It is the responsibility of the dealer to handle all parts orders and warranty claims for end consumers. At no time should a dealer refer an end user to the distributor (BMS) for any type of service.
See the "HANDLING OF WARRANTY CLAIMS" section in our BMS Limited Warranty information in our web-site www.bmsmotor.com for more details
Dealer Preparation and delivery of new vehicles
All dealers are required to perform a PDI as described in the Consumer Motor Vehicle Delivery Preparation and Inspection Form for every new unit received. It is extremely important to complete a proper initial setup for each vehicle. Preparation must be completed by a professionally trained technician. This will insure a long problem free life for the vehicle.
- All BMS Motorsports dealers must complete a Consumer Motor Vehicle Delivery Preparation and Inspection Form for every new unit assembled. If this is not completed and sent in to BMS, all warranty coverage for that unit will be voided.
- Dealers should always fully explain the functions and operation of every vehicle you sell during the delivery of a new vehicle.
- Dealer must always get the initials of the customer accepting delivery of a vehicle on the BMS Consumer Motor Vehicle Delivery Preparation and Inspection Form. This confirms that you (the dealer) have completely gone over the vehicle with the customer present, and confirms their satisfaction with the condition of the vehicle upon delivery.
See the "COVERAGE AND LIMITATIONS" section of the BMS Limited Warranty for more details. And you can see all of detail warranty information & policies in "Warranty Information".
Shipping and Return Policy
As you know, BMS Motorsports is not a shipping company. Therefore we can not make any guarantee as to when your shipment will arrive at your location. We are at the will of the shipping company.
See the "SHIPPING POLICY" section in the BMS Limited Warranty for more details. WE are "NO RETURN & NO REFUND" in basic, but in case of return the product, BMS will ask you to charge for 20 % RESTOCKING FEE + Shipping per each bike.
The BMS zoning policy is to be arranged between the Dealer, and the sales representative assigned to them. Details of this agreement are to be determined based on your location, purchasing agreement and your sales performance.
- BMS Zoning Agreement
- I understand that in order to maintain this agreement, I must meet a purchase minimum of six units per month. I understand that this minimum purchase agreement is for any vehicles currently offered by BMS Motorsports.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to verify the distance between myself, and any other Authorized BMS dealership that may or may not be located within the specified Zone location.
- In the event that another dealership opens within the 10 mile radius set forth by BMS Motorsports and attempts to sell or promote any BMS products, it is my responsibility as an authorized dealer to notify BMS, and allow sufficient time for BMS to resolve the situation.
- I acknowledge that it would be impossible for BMS to track every dealership and their location in contrast to my own, and there for I will not hold BMS Motorsports liable for any losses or damages I may incur as a result of competition by another dealership that has opened in my established Zone location. I understand this zoning agreement only assures that BMS Motorsports will not establish any authorized dealerships within the Zone specified in this agreement.
- I acknowledge that BMS Motorsports reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time if I fail to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement by BMS Motorsports.
By signing "Dealer Application" Form, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the BMS Dealer Policy Packet, and I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement by BMS Motorsports.
Dealer must read and understand BMS Dealer Policy before you sign on your "Dealer Application" Form.